Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
I think gift baskets are one of the best gifts to give during the holiday, in my experience they are always well received and the recipient just loves them. I am really excited to team up with GourmetGiftBaskets.com for our Holiday Gift Guide.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com is a New Hampshire company that was founded in 2002, they are dedicated to bringing you a large collection of gift baskets for all occasions. They also offer a nice selection of towers, baked goods, care packages and even beer and wine items!
I received their Baked Goods Deluxe Gift Basket which is perfect for someone with a large sweet tooth. All of the sweets are beautifully packed in a willow-branch basket which is topped with a big bow.
The basket features
- (1) Fudge Walnut Brownie – 1.5 oz.
- (2) Chocolate Chunk Brownies – 1.5 oz.
- (2) Peanut Butter Brownies – 1.5 oz.
- (2) Chocolate Chip Brownies – 1.5 oz.
- (1) Butterscotch Blondie – 1.5 oz.
- (2) White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Blondies – 1.5 oz.
- (2) Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (2 pack) – 2 oz.
- (2) Peanut Butter Cookies (2 pack) – 2 oz.
- (2) Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 pack) – 2 oz.
- (2) Fudge Brownie Cookies (2 pack) – 2 oz.
- (2) Lemon Sugar Cookies (2 pack) – 2 oz.
- (2) Pecan Sandy Cookies (2 pack) – 2 oz.
- (6) Whoopie Pies – 3.25 oz.
I was very impressed with the variety of snacks that this gift basket contains. The brownies were super moist and flavorful, the cookies were a little on the hard side for my personal preference and the whoopie pies reminded me of the ones my grandmother makes. All of the snacks are individually wrapped and my only complaint is they were not marked at all to tell what snacks were what but you do receive a little brochure that lists all of the snacks and ingredients.
You can purchase the Baked Goods Deluxe Gift Basket for $89.99