Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
April’s theme is Roadtrip and there were some great products that I couldn’t wait to try.
Included in this months box is the following:
- Popchips Nutter Puffs($1.49)
- Fini Shock Tounges Chewy Candy, Kollisions Chewy Candy and Tornadoes Fizzy Chewy Candy from, Fini Sweets($1.09 each)
- Amazin’ Raisins in Lemon and Strawberry Flavored($5.99 for a 5 pack)
- Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP in Cheddar Cheese and Real Butter Flavor($3.49 for a standard sized bag)
- Torie & Howard Fruit Chews($1.99)
- Goya Plantain Chips($1.99)
- La Tortilla Factory Barbacoa Slow Cooker Sauce($3.99)
- La Tortilla Factory Handmade Style Tortillas($3.19)
- Zeigler’s Mango, Citrus, and Carrot flavored Fruit & Veggie Blend($3.99)
- Country Archer Jerkey Co. Mango Habanero Beef Jerky($2.99 for a 1.5 oz bag)
- Alo Spring Real Aloe Vera Juice($1.99)
I really loved this months box, it had a summer vibe which really made me smile when I opened it because we have had a LONG winter here in Vermont. I also love that there were two La Tortilla Factory products included which made for a super easy dinner night, I just had to add beef and the sauce into the crockpot and dinner was done in a few hours! I already love Goya as a brand and I think it’s wonderful that Degustabox has included that brand in past boxes because they are one of my go-to brands, if you have never had Plataine chips you are seriously missing out!!
I am very happy with this months box and I can’t wait to discover what brands are in next months box!