Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Its that time of the month again where I do a monthly unboxing of Degustabox. They are a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay, most of the time you will also receive full sized products and I honestly can’t wait for the box to arrive each month because I have discovered so many foods I like that I wouldn’t otherwise try.
April’s box features some really great goodies!
The box featured:
- Nando’s PRRi-PERi Sauce valued at $5.99
- Lovely Candy Original Chewy Caramels valued at $2.49
- Pr Bar valued at $2.07
- Mutti Tomato Concentrate valued at $2.99
- Better Oats Brown Sugar and Maple Steel Cut Oats valued at $3.99
- Skinnygirl Peach Bellini Green Tea Kcups valued at $4.99
- Wilton Candy Melts valued at $1.99
- Bush’s Hummus Made Easy valued at $2.29 and Bush’s Garbanzo Beans valued at $1.00
- Wild Planet USDA Organic Free Range Chicken valued at $4.99
- 3 bags of Chiridos Air-Puffed Chips valued at $1.49 each
Degustabox also sent subscribers Zenify, Steady Energy, or Instant coffee because they understand not everyone has a K-cup compatible coffee maker, I gave away the K-cups because they feature peaches which I am allergic to. My box also featured a few extras that were not listed on the card which was nice, I was really excited to see the Hummus Made Easy and Garbanzo beans because I love making Hummus at home! I was really impressed with this months box and my family really loved every single item we received.
I personally think Degustabox is a STEAL for the price, I have received a lot of great items and my family has discovered several new brands that we know purchase on a regular basis.