Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
I was really excited for this months box because I really enjoyed the last few boxes I received.
This months box featured some great brands including:
- Mulino Bianco Baiocchi($2.99)
- Briannas Creamy balsamic vinaigrette($3.99)
- Mulino Bianco Sfilati($3.99)
- SuckerPunch Gourmet Spicy Pickles($5.99)
- Good Thins “The Beet One” Beet Snacks($2.49)
- Barilla Ready Pasta($1.99)
- 2 packs of Cauli Rice in Original and Spicy Chicken($2.99 each)
- Barilla Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Not pictured is also a free full value coupon for an Ozery Bakery Item.
I was very happy with this months box, I thought it had a nice balance of sweet and savory items and I love seeing a mixture of brands I love and trust as well as new brands. The SuckerPunch pickles were AMAZING and I am totally hooked on that brand now. I have purchased Barilla items in the past and was super excited to try the Ready Pasta which is tasty and fast(it cooks in 60 seconds!!).
Degustabox is a great subscription box and I have yet to be disappointed.