Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for crafting this recipe.
I recently entered the Fortune Asian Noodle Blogger Recipe Challenge, Fortune Noodles are precooked and cook in under 5 minutes. You can microwave them or cook them in a wok, add vegetable and meat for added flavor. You can find them in your grocer’s refrigerated produce section.
My entry is SIMPLE but super tasty
- 1 package of Yakisoba Stir Fry Noodles Teriyaki
- 1/2 cup of Dumpling Sauce(I buy mine at my local Chinese restaurant however you can make it using this recipe
- 1/2 cup of duck sauce(I prefer Ah-So brand)
- Sesame Seeds
- Beet Kimchi(I found it in the organic section in Hannafords, but you can also make it, Here is a recipe
- 2 over easy eggs
- Follow directions on the noodle package, while noodles are cooking, fry two eggs. Once noodles are fully heated up, divide up the noodles between two bowls. Divide the Duck Sauce and Dumpling Sauce and pour over the noodles. Top with Sesame Seeds, Beet Kimchi and One Egg.
I know it might look strange but its SO tasty and super simple to make!
In Vermont, you can purchase their products at Albertson’s.