Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
I was super excited for this months box especially since the theme was “The Big Game!” and I threw my first game day party.
The box featured the following products:
- Boboli 12-inch Thin Crust Pizza($3.99)
- Boboli Pizza Sauce($2.75)
- Goya Refried Black Beans($1.39)
- Goya Refried Pinto Beans($1.09)
- Lundberg Family Farms Aged White Cheddar Chips($3.29)
- The Spice Hunter Coriander Lime Rub($4.99)
- Luna Bars($1.39 for a full sized bar)
- Mrs. Renfro’s Rahr & Sons Amber Lager Salsa($3.49)
- Sir Kensingtons Spicy Ketchup($4.99)
- Tiger Tail Small Batch Mustard($1.99)
I loved this months box! I think Degustabox really captured the essense of game day with the items and brands they included. I ended up serving a pizza AND nachos at my game day party using the items in this months box. I already love a few brands they included in this months box such as Sir Kensingtons, Goya and Boboli. The Tiger Tails Mustard is a brand I have never heard of but is now a favorite of mine. I was overall very impressed with this months box and I can’t wait to see what is in next months box!