Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
We have teamed up with GourmetGiftBaskets.com again to highlight some of the awesome products they have to offer!
GourmetGiftBaskets.com is a New Hampshire company that was founded in 2002, they are dedicated to bringing you a large collection of gift baskets for all occasions. They also offer a nice selection of towers, baked goods, care packages and even beer and wine items.
I had a chance to get an up-close look at the A Taste Of Elegance Gift Tower which is one of their many gift towers that are stunning and well put together.
I LOVE the gold printed boxes and the bow. It’s a great first impression and if I had sent this as a gift to someone I would be very impressed.
This gift basket is a great assortment of treats such as cookies, popcorn, and chocolate.
The full list of what is included in this gift basket can be seen below.
- 4oz of Sugar Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery
- 2oz of Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery
- 6 Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares by Ghirardelli
- .7oz of Chocolate Wafer Bites by Dolcetto
- .5oz of Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders
- 1.4 oz of Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com
- 1.8oz of Hickory Maple Bacon Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com
You can purchase the A Taste Of Elegance Gift Tower for $39.99 and even though it is currently out of stock, be sure to check back to see when it is back in stock. In the meantime, they have a wonderful selection of in-stock items that are ready to ship to your door fast.