Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
I am so excited to see what Degustabox had in store for the new year! January’s box featured the following:
- Boomchickapop Sea Salt Popcorn($1.39 each)
- Maya Kaimal Naan Chips($1.29 each)
- Wasa Thins Rosemary and Sea Salt($3.19)
- Explore Cuisine Edamame Pasta($4.99)
- Dole Fruit Bowls in Coconut Water($2.79)
- Cello Whisps Cheddar Cheese Crips($3.99)
- Loackers White Chocolate($1.99 each)
- Crown Maple Sugar($1.00 each)
- Go Organically Fruit Snacks($3.99)
- Uncle Dougie’s BBQ Sauce(As a blogger I received this as an extra, subscribers will either receive Maya Kaimal products or the BBQ Sauce)
- Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil($10.99)
I LOVE that this months box contained olive oil because I use it often and always need to restock. My family are already fans of Go Organically(they are my husband’s favorite fruit snacks) and Dole so I was happy to see them included. I have heard about Boomchickapop before and was really excited to try their sea salt popcorn. Its super tasty and makes a great snack! I had to give away the Wasa Thins as I am allergic to Rosemary but my mother was more than happy to take them off my hands and liked them. Being from Vermont I always love to try maple products and the Crown Maple Sugar is amazing on oatmeal. I only have one complaint with this months box, I am a HUGE cheese fan and I did not like the Cello Whisps, they have a strange texture and might go well in soup but I did not like them alone.
Degustabox is a great subscription box and my family and I have discovered some awesome new brands and favorites.