Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. My box arrived a few days ago and I was SO excited to open it to see what goodies I received.
May’s box featured the following
- Mulino Bianco Shortbread Cookies($2.99)
- Pure Growth Organic Oatmeal($2.98)
- La Tortilla Factory Tortillas($2.99)
- Mutti Pollpa Chopped Tomatoes($2.29)
- Barilla Traditional Pesto($2.99)
- Barilla Farfalle Pasta($1.68)
- Village Harvest Brown Basmati & Lentils($3.29)
- Mulino Bioaco Tomato and Oregano Bread Sticks($3.99)
- Goya Lentil and Vegetable Soup($1.99)
- Soy Vay($4.99)
- Chicago Vega Co Marshmallows
I was really impressed with this months box, I love when Degustabox sends items that can be used as a meal(example the pesto and pasta). They always seem to send a good variety of items that satisfy my sweet tooth and the only item I didn’t like was the tortillas but that’s because I don’t like corn/wheat blend tortillas. I LOVE that they sent Soy Vay because its one of my favorite brands and I sometimes have a hard time hunting it down.
Be on the look out for June’s Unboxing!