Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
I was super excited for Novembers box because I haven’t been feeling good the last few weeks and when the Degustabox arrives it always brightens my day.
This months box had some great items just in time for Thanksgiving!
- The Lovely Candy Company Sea Salt Caramels($2.50)
- Arteasan Yerba Mate Tea(Not listed on the card)
- Goya Pico De Gallo Salsa($2.19)
- Goya Tortillas($1.99)
- Bell’s Seasoning($2.99)
- Country Archer Jerky Co. Turkey Jerky($5.99 for a 2.75 oz bag)
- Cafe Bustelo Instant Coffee Sticks($2.99)
- Walkers Shortbread($4.49)
- Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar($1.79)
- Bauducco Mini Panettone($2.75)
- Rufus Teague(Free Sample)
- Aneto Natural Chicken Broth($6.99)
I loved this months box! There were a few brands I already purchase and love including Goya, Oreo and Walkers Shortbread but there were also a few brands I was super excited to try such as Aneto Natural, Bauducco, and Country Archer Jerky Co. I love that they included Bell’s Seasoning in this months box, this is a brand my family has used for YEARS and I was shocked to learn it has been around for 150 years! I am overall very impressed with the variety in this months box and I have yet to be disappointed with Degustabox.