Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for crafting this recipe.
I am participating in the Stirrings Holiday Mixology Blogger Recipe Challenge and here is the cocktail I created! It is called the Harvest Moon Madness Cocktail!
- I made a very large batch which used a whole bottle of mead
- 1(750 Ml) bottle of Mead(You can traditionally find it in the wine section of the liquor store)
- 6 fl ounces of Stirrings Simple Apple Martini Cocktail Mix
- 1 pint of Apple Cider
- 2 oz of Mulling Spice
- Cinnamon Sticks for Garnish
- Apple for Garnish
- Heat Mead, Stirrings Simple Apple Martini Cocktail Mix, Apple Cider and Mulling Spice on low heat for 20 minutes. Strain mixture off glasses removing the Mulling Spice. Slice apple for garnish and drop a cinnamon stick into the drink then Enjoy!
It’s a little bit on the acidic side so sometimes I add a few cups of water to cut down on the acidity but I really like this cocktail it’s one my family drinks often and it’s perfect on a nice cold autumn or winter night.
You can purchase Stirrings products at Hannafords.