Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Did you know that Woodstock organizer Michael Lang is planning a possible 50th Anniversary concert in 2019 to celebrate the iconic festival? I had NO idea and I won’t lie, I am super excited about the possibility and when I found out that Fox Chapel released an entire collection of journals that capture the essence of Woodstock wonderfully.
Journeys in this collection include:
- Woodstock Dot Journal Peace, Love, Music
- Woodstock Dot Journal Tribal
- Woodstock Lined Journal Groovy Way
- Woodstock Lined Journal Lovers & Dreamers
- Woodstock Lined Journal Tie-Dye Logo
- Woodstock Lined Journal Turn On, Drop Out
- Woodstock Unlined Journal American Peace
- Woodstock Unlined Journal Flower Power
- Woodstock Unlined Journal Freedom
- Woodstock Unlined Journal Skull & Feathers
Pictured above is the Woodstock Unlined Journal Freedom, Woodstock Dot Journey Peace, Love, Music and Woodstock Unlined Journal Flower Power.
These journeys are SUPER high quality and I quickly put them all to good use. One of them became a journal where I write down all my thoughts and feels which has helped me greatly with my anxiety. The dot journey became a bullet journal and the other journal I use to track my chronic pain symptoms.
What I really love about this collection is they are gorgeous but also super affordable, They all sell for $7.99 which I think is a wonderful price.