Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
I LOVE chocolate and oddly enough it pairs AMAZING with chocolate so when G.H Creators approached me and asked me to create a holiday-themed recipe I knew it had to include chocolate!
G.H Cretors has been creating handcrafted, gourmet popcorn since 1885. Their line of tasty popcorn features great flavors like The Mix(Caramel and Cheddar Cheese flavor), Organic Chile Jalapeno White Cheddar, Organic Dill Pickle, Just Cheese, Just Caramel and Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I decided to select the Just Caramel for this recipe because it made the most sense.
I decided to LOAD this mix with tons of goodies including nuts, M&M’s and Oreos!
See the full recipe below!
- 1 bag of Just Caramel G.H Cretors Popcorn
- 1 3 oz Nabisco Oreo Mini Go Paks!
- 3/4 cup of Red and Green M&Ms
- 1 cup of Crushed Pecans
- 1 bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- Red and Green Sprinkles for Garnish
- Add Oreo's to a Bag and Crush. Add Crushed Oreo's, Popcorn, M&Ms and Crushed Pecans to bowl.
- Add Chocolate Chips and Milk together and melt(I prefer to do it in the microwave by cooking for 1 minute, stirring then cooking in 20 second intervals until melted, but you can also do the double boiler method)
- Pour Chocolate over popcorn and fold. Place on baking sheet and add sprinkles. Allow to cool for 24 hours and then enjoy!
I added them to festive bags and gave them away to friends as early Christmas Gifts. They were a huge hit!
Visit G.H Cretors website to find their products near you!