Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
EQyss was founded in 1991 by pet owners who wanted high-quality grooming products for their pets. Their product line features products for both horses and dogs, their brands include Micro-Tek®, Premier, Mega-Tek® and Avocado Mist® and more.
They manufacturer all of their products in Vista, California using only U.S. sourced raw materials, they are also committed to using Clean Technology such as solar energy and purified water. They also follow FDA manufacturing standards to ensure that their products are the highest quality.
I recently had a chance to try out some of their products and I was really excited because I am always looking for grooming products for Rosie that won’t irritate her sensitive skin.
Their products are infused with natural ingredients such as:
- Coconut Oil which is soothing and moisturizes
- Hemp Seed Oil which is a natural conditioner that strengths and moisturizes. It also provides UV protection
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar which is a PH neutralizer
- Thyme Extract which is known for its antiseptic properties.
- Clove Extract which has a rich mineral content
- Lavender and Avocado Extract which is a shine enhancer that also soothes and heals
- Oat Extract which soothes
- Panthenol which hydrates and moisturizes
- Aloe Vera which soothes, heals and conditions
- Vegetable Protein which strengths hair
- Chamomile Extract which is known for its anti-oxidant properties
You can purchase the Anti Itch Shampoo and Conditioning Shampoo for $12.99, the Hot Spot Spray, Detangling Spray and Chew Proof It! Anti-Chew Spray for $9.99 and the Coat Moisturizer for $11.99.
I was overall very impressed with the EQyss products I received, they smell wonderful and seem to work as described. Rosie, my West Highland Terrier has sensitive skin and these products don’t irritate her skin at all and help soothes her skin while it’s acting up. I think the products are very well priced and I will purchase more items from them in the near future.