Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay.
The July Box arrived a few weeks ago and honestly, I think it’s one of my favorites!
- Kala Beans($3.99)
- Wise Cinnabon cinnamon roll flavored popcorn($0.75 each)
- Mrs.Thinsters Brownie Batter Cookie Thins($2.99)
- Karma Wellness Water($1.99)
- Waffle Waffle($1.79)
- King Arthur Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie mix($4.99)
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Cracked Pepper Beef & Pork sticks($1.99 each)
- Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil($3.99)
- Mutti Tomato Puree($2.29)
- Wise reduced fat sea salt popcorn($0.75 each)
- Full value coupon for 1 free RXBAR
I honestly think July’s box has been one of my favorites! I love seeing brands I already buy such as Karma Wellness Water, King Arthur Flour and Vermont Smoke & Cure featured. Being a Vermonter I am a huge supporter of King Arthur Flour and Vermont Smoke & Cure and was really excited to see them featured. I have worked with Mrs.Thinsters in the past and LOVE their products! They are so tasty but I don’t purchase them often because I can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting because they are THAT good. Some of the brands were brands I have never heard of such as Kala, Waffle Waffle and Mutti so it was really great to try brands I haven’t heard of before. I think this months box featured a great variety and value! I can’t wait to see what is in store for August’s box!