Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
This month had some great items to take with you on a picnic or if you plan to do outdoor activities like swimming.
Included in this months box was:
- Lundberg Family Farms Cinnamon Sugar Chips($3.49 value)
- Goya Black Beans($0.99 value)
- Goya Sazonador Seasoning($3.59 value)
- Zollipops sample($3.99 for 3 oz package) and buy one get one free coupon
- Tickle Water Watermelon Flavor($1.29 value)
- Mutti Peeling Tomatoes($2.99 value)
- Goya Corn Tortillas($2.29 value)
- Walkers Shortbread($4.49 value)
- That’s It Fruit Bar($1.69 value)
- True Citrus Crystalized Lemon($4.99 value)
This months box had some great items and one of those items I was really excited to try was the True Citrus Crystalized Lemon, I LOVE Lemon so when I read that 1 package equals 1 lemon wedge and 2 packages equal 1 tbsp of lemon juice I was really intrigued. It also contains no artificial sweeteners, no artificial colors, preservatives, sodium or gluten. I was also really happy to see more Goya brand items included because they are a brand I really like. The Lundberg Family Farms Cinnamon Sugar Chips are one of my favorite items included in this month box and without Degustabox I probably would have never tried them but I am so happy I did because they are SO tasty.
I can’t wait to see what July’s box has in store!