Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degusta box is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degusta box is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
The theme for November’s box is Movie Night and with the weather getting colder here in Vermont I am definitely staying in more so this box actually encouraged me to have a movie night.
November’s Box contained the following items:
- Grand Belgian Specialties- Assorted Chocolates($6.99)
- Chickapea- Mac & Cheese ($3.99)
- Popcorn, Indiana- Black & White Popcorn ($3.39)
- Bauducco- Panettone Cake ($2.99)
- Bush’s Best- Bean Dip ($2.49)
- PopCorners-Chips ($3.29 for a 7oz bag)
- Nutiva-Coconut Oil (gift)
- Pearson Candy Company- Mint Patties ($2.49)
- Pearson Candy Company- Coconut Patties ($1.00)
- Wholesome Goodness- Tuxedo Mix ($1.25
I was really happy with this months box, I feel it had a wonderful selection of items that fit the theme and the Popcorn, Indiana Black & White Popcorn was my favorite item. The coconut oil packets was a great little gift and I am always looking for new brands of coconut oil to try because I use it for both baking AND making topicals.
Keep an eye out in a few weeks to see December’s box!