Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degusta box is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degusta box is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
October’s box doesn’t have an official theme but it does have a Halloween/Fall vibe.
This month’s box contained the following items:
- Idahoan Foods-Steakhouse Creamy Potato Soup($2.99)
- Garoto- Milk Chocolate with banana filling($0.80)
- Bush’s Best-Sriracha Lime Chickpeas($3.99)
- Welch’s-Fruit Snacks($2.99)
- TastyKake-Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes($1.79 each)
- Sixlets-Candies($1.00 each)
- Bahlsen-Waffeletten Crispy Rolled Wafers($3.49)
- Sunspire-Peanut Butter Chips($7.99)
- Pirate’s Booty- White Cheddar Puffs($5.46 for Halloween themed 12 pack)
- Brown & Haley- Caramel Roca
I was really happy with this months box, I loved that they included a bag of peanut butter chips because I love baking this time of year. Most of the brands included in October’s box are brands I already purchase and brands my family already love such as Welch’s and TastyKake. I did discover that I really liked the Sriracha Lime Bush’s Best Chickpeas which is a product I don’t think I would typically purchase to try but now that I discovered I like them I will purchase them in the future.
I can’t wait to see what November’s box has in store!!