Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Photolemur is the world’s first fully automatic photo enhancer that transforms your images with the help of Artificial Intelligence. I was really excited to try this program because I thought it would come in handy with my blog but also my photography and modeling pictures.
What I really love about this program is that it really is fully automatic, there are no buttons to press or anything. You just upload your picture into the program and it automatically fixes your images.
- Sky Enhancement which enhances the blue tone of the sky but also adds sharpness to objects such as birds, planes, clouds and etc.
- Exposure Compensation which detects inaccurate exposure settings and darkens or lightens the image depending on what is needed.
- Smart Dehaze which removes unwanted haze, smog, fog and etc and enhances the color of the image.
- Natural Light Correction which adjusts the tone, exposure, and contrast to bring out the natural and true-to-life lighting.
- Foliage Enhancement which boosts the color of nature, The program is SO smart that it picks out individual trees, leaves, and any foliage then adjusts the color, sharpness, saturation, and contrast.
- Tint Perfection which gives your photo the ideal tint depending on the time of the day and the season in which it was taken.
- Face Retouching which detects faces, regardless of the number and removes imperfections, blemishes and etc and leaves a natural look.
- JPEG Fix which pinpoints and corrects errors in your JPEGS. By doing so, it brings back much of the lost sharpness, clarity, and detail while simultaneously cleaning up unwanted noise from gained from the compression process.
- RAW Processing which handles and enhances RAW images flawlessly, no matter what camera you shot with.
- Auto Lens Correction which accounts for typical lens-generated issues like distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting and fixes them.
- Auto Color Temperature which makes correct adjustments to white balance settings.
- Noise Reduction(coming soon) which will fix unwanted chromatic, luminance, and other types of noise, often caused by high ISO settings.
Because Photolemur works using Artificial Intelligence, The more you use the program the smarter it will get!
I am very happy with this program, you can see some examples of images I have run through the program below. I tried to include different types of images.
Before is on the left and after is on the right.
You can purchase Photolemur starting at $35 but right now you have a chance to save 30% by clicking here and using coupon code STEPHSCHEERS.
Want to stay up to date on deals posted by Photolemur? Click here!