Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degusta box is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degusta box is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
One thing that really caught my eye this month was that there was a leaflet that mentioned how all of the boxes over the last 2 1/2 years have been packaged with care by helpers from Friendship Industries which is a company that provides work and training opportunities to those with disabilities. As someone who is disabled, I think this is wonderful!!
Decembers box didn’t really seem to have a theme, below you can see the items included in this months box.
- G.H Cretors- The Mix Popped Corn($1.79)
- SunSpire- Dark Chocolate SunDrops($5.99)
- Campfire- Mini Marshmallows($2.50 for big bag, $0.50 for small bag)
- Chef Paul Prudhomme’s- Poultry Magic($3.00)
- Dave’s Gourmet- Ginger Citrus Hot Sauce($6.99)
- Vahdam-Tea Sampler($2.00)
- Garden of Life- Maple Sea Salt Bar($2.49)
- Chimes- Ginger Chews($1.99)
- HU Chocolate($5.99)
- Bahlsen- Iced Chocolate Stars($4.99)
I was really happy with this month’s box. I’m a huge sucker for spices and sauces so I was really happy that this month’s box included Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Poultry Magic and Dave’s Gourmet Hot Sauce. I love all the snack foods included this month because I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
Keep an eye out for next month’s review!!