Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
March’s box was loaded with a bunch of products I have never heard of before so I was super excited to try these products.
The box featured the following items:
- Loacker Wafer Cookies($3.99)
- Post brand Great Grains Coconut Almond Crunch Cereal($3.33)
- BluePrint Energy Tea($2.49)
- Elmhurst Milked Brown Rice($5.99)
- Julian’s Recipe Belgian Pastry Waffles($4.99 for a box of 4)
- Homebrew Quick Pickle Mix($1.50 each)
- 7Days Peanut Butter Creme & Jelly Croissant($1.49 each)
- Mint Oreo Bar($1.69 each)
I loved the Great Grains Cereal SO much that I finished the box in two days and rushed out and bought more. It is seriously my new favorite cereal and I’m so glad Degustabox sent it along because I typically wouldn’t buy a cereal that has coconut as an ingredient. With Spring coming fast I loved the Homebrew Quick Pickle Mixes and have already pickled apples and red onions and since I like to bake often in Spring I saved the Milked Brown Rice for baking. The rest of the items made great snack items and I was overall very impressed with this months box.