Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review
Glitter Crunch Box is a subscription box that delivers luxury ornaments and goodies to your doorstep every month. Each box has a theme and the box I received was honey themed which made me SO excited because I love honey. Each Glitter Crunch Box is typically valued between $120-$150 and features one of a kind items from artists all across the US and Europe. Past themes include Bacon & Eggs, Coffee, Let It Snow, Joy To The World and more.
Be sure to check out my unboxing video below!
This months box had so many great items including:
- Beehive Ornament(Made in Poland) valued at $46
- Honeycomb Glass Ball Ornament valued at $16
- The Naked Bee Orange Honey Blossom Mini Kit valued at $10
- Pre De Provence The Queen’s Lavender Honey Shea Butter Soap valued at $9
- GloryBee Habanero Honey valued at $14
- GloryBee Orange Blossom Honeystix valued at $6
This box has a total value of $101 which is almost double the cost of the box. I LOVE the Honeycomb Glass Ball Ornament, it is so beautiful in person and pictures/video does not do it justice. I think Glitter Crunch Box captured the honey theme well and I was so happy to see that they actually included honey products and not just bee-themed products like the ornaments(even though both are stunning!)
You can subscribe to Glitter Crunch Box for $59 a month, 3 months for $171 or 6 months for $324.00.
You can also purchase single boxes for $59.