Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
This months box had some great items to kick off Summer and the barbecue season.
Included in this months box was the following:
- Goya Green Salsa($2.29)
- Post Grape-Nuts Cranberry Vanilla Trail Mix Crunch($4.99)
- Refus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce($4.49)
- Karma Probiotics Water($2.29)
- Popcorn, Indiana Kettlecorn($3.29 for a 7oz bag)
- Cello Whisps, Cheddar Cheese Crisps($3.99)
- Goya Biscuits($.89)
- Full Value Coupon and Sample of Zaffi Taffy, The Clean Teeth Taffy($3.99 for a 3oz pack)
- Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion Chips($1.29)
- Explore Cuisine Chickpea Pasta($4.79)
I really enjoyed this months box, I was super happy to see Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion Chips because they are actually one of my favorite chips. They are super unique and I think many people would like them if they tried them. I think the fact that they included Pasta, BBQ Sauce, and Salsa is a perfect way to get people in the mood to barbecue and a great way to kick off summer. The Cello Whisps were included as a popular demand item and I personally don’t like the taste but I gave them to a friend who LOVES them! They might not be so bad in soup but I did not like them plain. I was overall very happy with this months box and my only complaint is I was unable to find Zaffi Taffy anywhere near me so I was unable to redeem the full value coupon.