Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Japan Candy Box is a monthly subscription box that delivers a box full of Japanese snacks and candy to your doorstep for just $19.90 a month, they also offer 6-month plans and 12 months plan that offers a slight discount when you pay in advance. Many of the items included in Japan Candy Box are seasonal and hard to find items from popular Japanese brands such as Kit-Kat, Hi-Chew, Pocky, Calbee, Collon and more.
I was sent June’s box to review which was themed around Summer Holiday!
The box included the following items:
- Bourbon Nicotto Vanilla Cream Biscuits
- Anpanman KoroKoro Chocolate Balls
- Dole Dessert Peach Yogurt Gummy Candy
- Calbee Kata-age Black Pepper Potato Chips
- Dorachoco Mini Pancakes
- Tohato Caramel Corn – Matcha Green Tea
- Sanrio Characters Ribbon Biscuits
- Kracie Fuwarinka Beauty Rose Gum
- Umaibo Snack Stick – Vegetable Salad
- Marukawa Strawberry Shaved Ice Gum
Don’t forget to head over to Facebook and check out the live unboxing/taste test I did!
I had a BLAST taste testing everything in this box and I hope you enjoy my taste test/unboxing video because it was such a fun experience. I was overall very happy with the box and the items that were included.
We are also giving away a box so enter below!