Stephs Cheers and Jeers was provided the samples mentioned in this post in return for an unbiased review.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that features a variety of 10 to 15 different food products, many times they are products that are completely new to the market. Boxes are only $19.99 a month and will ALWAYS be valued more than the price you pay. Degustabox is actually one of my favorite subscription boxes because I think it’s an amazing value and allows me to discover new products monthly.
This month’s box had some wonderful items that are perfect for the BBQ season and even has a recipe for Sweet N’ Spicy Bison Balls.
This months box contained the following items:
- Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce($3.98 value)
- 2 packs of Loacker Cocoa & Milk Wafers($2.58 value for 2)
- Alya Matcha($17.80 value)
- Uncle Dougie’s Sweet N’ Spicy BBQ Sauce($5.99 value)
- Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo($4.99 value)
- Wise Extra Cheesy Cheez Doodles($0.50 per 1.25oz bag value)
- Chomps Original Turkey Sticks($1.99)
- Goetze’s Candy Co.($2.48 value)
I was really happy with this months box, there were some great brands that I already love and purchase including Sir Kensington’s and Wise. I had never heard of Goetze’s Candy Co and the chocolate caramels ended up being my families favorite product in this months box.
My family was really happy with this months box and I LOVED the product of the month which is Uncle Dougie’s BBQ Sauce.
Recommended by MovingBabies